There are so many different reasons why your dog could be throwing up. Finding out what the symptoms are and what your dog did or ate before throwing up is the smartest thing that you can do. Some symptoms can be treated at home, but others do need to be looked at by your veterinarian.
Here are 8 symptoms that you should look out for if your dog is throwing up or experiencing diarrhea on a consistent basis
1. You should watch for how often your dog is throwing up. If it is just occasionally and not frequent then it could most likely be nothing serious. However, if it is a chronic occurrence then you should try a different dog food and/or see your vet right away.
2. Diarrhea– If your dog is having diarrhea along with vomiting then this could be signs of something worse. You should make sure that he is fully hydrated by keeping his bowl full of water
3. Dehydration– If you notice your dog becoming fatigued faster and not able to drink his water or eat their food then it could be signs they are becoming dehydrated. If this persists then get the advice of your vet.
4. Strange eating habits– If you notice that your dog’s eating habits change, or if he is not eating at all, then their vomiting could be signs of something more serious.
5. Weight loss– If your dog is losing weight rapidly and not eating his/her food, then it could be a sign of parasites or tapeworms. It is best to see your vet for a proper diagnosis. This could be a symptom of something more serious.
6. If your dog is experiencing lethargy then it may be more than just vomiting you need to worry about. He may be experiencing immune and/or digestion problems. You may have to revisit the dog food you are feeding him and add a food booster like Juverin to strengthen his digestive system. If that doesn’t help, see your Vet.
7. Strange drinking habits– If you see that your dog is either drinking too much water or not enough, then something in his body is affecting him and it is best to get him checked out by the Vet.
8. Blood in vomit– If you can see blood in your dog’s vomit, which will resemble the color and consistency of coffee grounds in a way, then you should take them to the vet immediately.
It is extremely important that your dog receive the healthy nutrition he needs to defend himself from all the toxins and poisons. That way his immune and digestive system stays strong.
That is why we recommend Juverin Immune Booster. It is as simple as sprinkling a little in his food each day and you can feel confident that his digestive system is running on all gears.