8 Ways To Guarantee Your Dog Has a Rich COAT and Healthy SKIN
Is Your Dog’s Skin Itching Like Crazy?
Does he break out with hot spots or open sores?
Does he experience dry flaky skin?
Is his coat dull and lifeless?
Your dog’s skin and coat are a sign of his state of health. Just like us, poisons and toxins that your dog is exposed to come out of his skin in the form of pimples, rashes, dryness and ichiness.
It is important to maintain your pet’s skin and coat on a consistent basis. Otherwise the problems can get worse and the Vet Bills will be much higher too!
First of all, let’s look at what causes these skin problems:
a. Cold weather, indoor heating and air conditioning causes excessively dry skin.
b. A deficiency in his diet caused by store bought Pet food that is full of preservatives, mystery meats and slaughter waste leaves him void of nutrition.
c. Intermittent grooming- if your dog is not groomed regularly with a good gentle organic shampoo and moisturizer, his skin can be easily irritated. This is especially true for dogs who shed and have a thick undercoat.
d. Underlying medical issues- a thyroid condition and other hormone disruptions can cause dry flaky skin. It is best to check with your Vet if you suspect these problems
The good news is that you can do something about his skin and coat. It is EASY and FAST.
The answer is in a NEW clinically researched SKIN and COAT Formula that can make your Dog’s Skin and Coat healthier with just a few drops.
Scientists have discovered that there exists particular ingredients that work on humans that can also eliminate flaking and itching, heal pimples and get rid of hot spots.
Plus, these nutrients feed a dog’s skin and coat with soothing and healing oils to guarantee a rich full coat and healthy skin.
Here are 8 Ways To Guarantee Your Dog Has a Rich
COAT and Healthy SKIN
(Note: This is something you put on his food- NOT on his coat)
1. Collodial Silver- Colloidal silver benefits many skins conditions such as psoriasis and eczema as well. According to Robert O. Becker, MD, “ colloidal silver stimulates healing in the skin and other soft tissues.” Plus It’s soothing to scrapes and even repairs tissue damage from burns.
2. Collagen-Collagen is a protein present in all the body’s organs and tissues. It provides the matrix that sustains the body’s structure.Collagen is known for its many benefits to the skin, where it provides strength and elasticity to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Plus it plays a role in replacing dead skin cells.
3. Lecithin (Sunflower)-keeps cell membranes permeable enough to allow the passage of sufficient air, water, and nutrients. Plus it is one of nature’s strongest antioxidants to fight off free radical damage to your skin. This ultimately results in skin cells that are healthier and functioning normally.
4. Lactobacillus Ferment-Nurturing good bacteria keeps the bad bacteria away from the skin. Conditions such as acne and rosacea may benefit from the antibacterial effects of probiotics.
5. Oxygenated Glycerol Triester- helps provide comfort and soothing properties.
6. Salmon Oil-Salmon contains the fatty acid, EPA, that benefits your dog’s skin by helping to regulating oil production which to boosts hydration and prevents acne. Salmon oil is also great for his heart and joints!
7. Rice Bran Oil for Skin is extracted from the germ and inner husk of the rice kernel. It acts as a Hydrating agent, and is similar to peanut oil, with high percentages of fatty acids for perfect skin
8. Sodium hyaluronate is found naturally in the fluid of the joints as well as in the skin. … Hyaluronic acid gives skin added volume by holding water so the skin does not dry out prematurely