Veterinarians have now discovered the most common reasons for why your dog is constantly throwing up, or throwing up for no reason.
If your dog is experiencing constant throw ups or even occasional ones, then you need to take it seriously…it may be the result of a medical issue that requires immediate attention. In this article we will list the 7 most common reasons why your dog is throwing up, and even give you the best ways to make your dog feel at his/her best again!
We know how much your dog means to you and how much it hurts you to see them in pain. Knowledge is power in this case, and if you can pinpoint exactly what is going wrong to make your dog throw up then it will be that much easier to get them back to their normal selves again!
The seven most common reasons why your dog is throwing up are:
- Gastroenteritis (inflammation of the stomach or intestines)
- Obstruction of the intestinal tract by something they ate, tumors, or even the food you are feeding them.
- Inflammation of the bowels or bowel disease
- Toxic exposure
- Viral, bacterial, or fungal infections
- Allergies or being intolerant to certain foods